The Blonde Girl from the Old Navy Commercials

A blog devoted to the blonde cutie with the impish voice who sings in the Christmas 2004 Old Navy commercials.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year?

"New Years Eve is merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; Happy New Year? No such thing."

Paraphrased from a Jerry Seinfeld quote

4 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0368596/

    That's what I found when I looked up her name on google. It says there is a Lauren Hastings who was on a tv show called the O'Keefe's. I don't know if you've already seen that or not, but I just found it on google and thought I'd mention it. I don't know how you could get a hold of a copy of one of these shows.... But if you could it might confirm that the old navy girl is Lauren Hastings. ::shrug:: I really don't care about her one way or the other, I just like digging up info on google. It's a bad hobby, borderline creepy, really.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still trying to find information on that guy to the right of all the Old Navy commercials. He is soooo hot. I think he has a pretty smile and beautiful shiny, white teeth. If anyone has information on him, please post.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd fuck everyone of those kids. Beautiful beautiful people. Ba ba dada daaa.. I'm loving it.

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous maxidus sex shop said…

    This will not work as a matter of fact, that's what I consider.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home