The Blonde Girl from the Old Navy Commercials

A blog devoted to the blonde cutie with the impish voice who sings in the Christmas 2004 Old Navy commercials.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Lee Hotti and Friends: The New Icy Hot Stuntaz

I'll start off this post by saying I don't own a button up shirt with pastel vertical stripes, I don't use any hair styling products, I don't live in New Jersey, and I've never gone to a tanning salon. So I don't quite understand what's going on with these guys. Is this fairly typical of 20-something year olds today? Has Growing Up Gotti had that much of an influence?

Once you're finished laughing at them, it actually becomes a little creepy that these guys are so similiar, right down to their facial expressions and how they pose when pictures are taken. I don't know; maybe I'm weird, but I don't like the thought my friends and I having the same clothes, hair style--and in the case of these guys--makeup.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.icyhotstuntaz.8m.com

    I thought it was all a joke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home